Dustin and Kristy Schlaefli
Dustin and Kristy December 2015
What are your fitness goals for 2019?
- Gain Muscle and not fat
- Maintain current pant size!
What is your weekly workout routine?
- Run 2-3 times a week
- Lift 3 times a week
- 2-3 classes
- Row 1-2 times per week
- I change my routine often to keep it interesting
- Workout at least 5 times per week for 45 minutes
- Combination of running, lifting weights, and cardio circuits
- Started rowing recently
What keeps you motivated?
- Dustin– Staying healthy! My family has a lot of history with heart disease, strokes, and diabetes
- Kristy– Physical maintenance, my husband, and wanting to stay healthy
Do you have a success story to share?
- I have exercised consistently for almost 30 years… after losing 60 pounds the
summer between my Sophomore and Junior year of high school, I don’t want
to be 200 pounds again.
- Have ran several ½ marathons; my best time was 1hr and 43min