Medical Specialists provides a full range of internal medicine health services. We care for adult patients of all ages. Some of the services we have may include:
- Diagnosis and management of chronic health problems such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and thyroid disease
- Women’s health exams including Pap smears
- Men’s health exams including prostate checks
- Treatment of skin disorders including mole, wart, and skin lesion removal
- Evaluation and ongoing care for osteoporosis
- Nursing home care
- Treadmill stress tests
- DOT Physicals
- 24 hour BP monitoring
- Joint injections
- Bone Marrow
- Lab services (CLIA waived testing)
- Toenail removal
- Routine adult health exams and immunizations
- Diabetes education
We also are able to provide hospital care to our patients, and provide treatment of acute illnesses and injuries.
Patient Internet Links
Societies and Organizations
Patient and Family Support
CaringBridge® is a nonprofit organization offering free personalized Web sites to those wishing to stay in touch with family and friends during significant life events. Our mission is to bring together a global community of care powered by the love of family and friends in an easy, accessible and private way.
CaringBridge authors quickly and easily create personalized Web sites that display journal entries and photographs. Well-wishers visit the site to read updates and leave messages in the Guestbook.
Medical Records Release
Hays Medical Center is happy to provide you with a copy of your medical record for follow-up care, insurance purposes or your own use.
To request a copy of your medical records, mail or bring a completed Authorization Form to:
Hays Medical Center
Hays, Kansas 676017:00 am – 5:30 pm
Monday – Friday
Continuing Care – no charge if the records are sent directly to another care provider. Please enter the care provider’s name and address on the authorization form in Section 3
Personal Use – 25 cents per page